March 30, 2010

Is it time for a change? or a change for the times?

This is a born-again blog: born again, several times, in fact.

It began in the darkest days of the Great Downturn of 2009, with stories told through the eyes of a confused, sad, mysteriously-spared survivor: me.

It morphed into happier stories of transformation: how laid-off people were changing their lives and going after new dreams or long-forgotten aspirations.

Now it is about my own transformation; how I intend to pursue my own dreams, my own long-shelved career aspirations, my own pursuit of freedom and independence.

For nearly 20 years, my peace symbol necklace has been more than a small token of unspoken rebellion; it's been a symbol of hope that someday I might find the courage, tenacity, and opportunity to create a new path for myself.

The time has come.

This is my journey.

1 comment:

  1. Go get 'em, Tiger! The only rules are that there aren't any rules. You can do what you want when you want. Can't wait to see what comes next.

    ReplyDelete

Surviving the Great Downturn of 2009.